I missed Jollibee's Garlic Pepper Beef Rice this home quaratine that's why I decided to make one. I like this recipe since it requires less ingredients but is very satisfying.
How to make:
This recipe needs beef sukiyaki, which are thin slices of beef that can be bought in any meat shops. They usually have layers of fat into it. The sauce is in the salty side and garlicky in flavor that’s why you need a lot of rice for this. The recipe also calls for beef broth, but you can substitute it with chicken broth if you want.
Garlic Pepper Beef ala Jollibee Recipe:
My version of Jollibee's Garlic Pepper Beef
Category: Main Course
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Calories: 400 cal per serving
- 12 slices of Beef Sukiyaki (250 grams)
- 2 tb butter
- 1 tb soy sauce
- 3 tb minced garlic
- Canned sliced button mushrooms
- 1 cup of beef broth ( 1/4 knorr beef cube dissolve in water)
- 1 tsp of flour dissolve in 1 tb of water
- In a pan, put a little oil over medium heat and sear the sukiyaki beef.
- Add soy sauce and butter, stir until melted
- Add minced garlic and mushrooms until brown in color
- Add beef/chicken stock and let it boil. Then add flour mixture and simmer for 5 minutes
- Season with salt and pepper
- Served over rice
* Optional: topped with toasted garlic